- Engage first-hand with clients by training to be a client advocate in our office (4-5 hours per week). [Download Volunteer Packet]
- Serve as a receptionist in our office by answering the telephone, greeting clients, and scheduling appointments (4-5 hours per week). [Download Volunteer Packet]
- Put your organizational skills to work by serving as a pantry coordinator (4-5 hours per month).
- Join Lights of Life, our women’s prayer and support program.
- Perform miscellaneous office maintenance.
- Lead your church, group, or organization in holding a baby shower to benefit the center.
- Solicit donations from businesses, groups, and individuals to help with our operating costs.
- Interest your church, organization, or group in participating in our Baby Bottle Boomerang fundraiser.
- Donate new baby items for our Parenting Education Program or for emergency material assistance.
Our volunteers are invaluable to the mission of A Woman's Concern. We are grateful for their passionate assistance.
If you would like to join our ever expanding team of volunteers: